Costco Item #1481857
Nordic Ware Original Bundt Pan
For a short time, you can find the Nordic Ware Original Bundt Pan at participating Costco stores. This heavy-duty bakeware is made of cast aluminum for evenly-baked, finely detailed cakes, breads and molded desserts (like a Jello salad!). This pan is pretty big and is ideal for 10-12 cup recipes and has a 14.5 cup total capacity.
Bundt Pan Price
The Nordic Ware Original Bundt Pan is $19.99 at participating Costco locations. While supplies last.
Bundt Pan Features
- For 10-12 cup recipes.
- 14.5 Cup total capacity.
- Made of cast aluminum.
- Oven safe to 400˚F.
- Nonstick coating for easy release of baked goods and for easy cleanup.
- Exterior color is bronze and the interior is gray.
- Made in America.
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is NOT recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating of the pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use a baking spray containing flour.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
- Oven-safe to 400˚F.
Washington Costco. Price and availability may vary at your Costco and is subject to change at any time without notice. All products at Costco are while supplies last.